Munnar is nearly filled with tea estates and has thick forest cover. Most of the individuals work in tea estates and lots of of them are laborers (to pluck the tea leaves). the bulk of the tea estates are owned by Tata Tea, one among the Tata group of companies. In fact, the complete space is known because the Kannan Devan Hills, from that the famous complete of the Tatas gets its name.
When to go
Munnar is a pleasantly cool and bracing place to visit at most times of year. Winter are cooled! And during monsoon days the downpour is becalm.
Take good deal of warm clothes.
Nearest Railway Station: Ernakulam Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Cochin International Airport
Tempo Traveller Hire Munnar
Luxury Tempo Traveller Features :
- Pushback Seat.
- Sound System.
- Color LED Screen
- Both AC & Non AC
- ICEBOX, First Aid Box.
- Driver and cleaner in Uniform.
- Mineral Water
- Local Guide with Excellent Knowledge.
- Tours Escorts Speaking International Languages.
- Flexible Payment options and Money Exchange Services.
(Terms and Conditions to Hire Tempo Traveller for Outstation Trip)
- Time and Kilometers will be calculated from Chennai Garage to Chennai Garage.
- Driver Allowance Rs.300 per day.
- Government Inter State Taxes, Toll Fees and Parking will be charged extra as actual.
- Minimum 250 km perfect will be charged for Outstation Tour.
- Not Including All Government Monument Tickets, Trains, Flights and other charges.
- Friendly and responsible driver.
- Vehicle Fuel.
- Neat and Clean Cover for Every Seat
- Good Sound Music System
NOTE :- A/C Could Not Allowed Hill Area .